Jessica Alba’ haircut style evolution began with her role in the 2000-2002 television series ‘Dark Angel’. Her hairstyles have been through lots of changes in the last five years. JessicaAlba looks drop-dead sexy wearing a wavy long hairstyle with flowing locks. At Teen Choice Awards, Jessica Alba was looking outrageously sexy wearing a wavy long haircut style with beautiful layers and killer highlights. Alba had stunned the spectators of Saturn Award function when she appeared with a classic wavy medium long haircut style with golden highlights.
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Short bob hair cuts are easy to maintain and wash. Split ends and direct sunlight can cause bad hair days though this is rarely possible in a short bob hair cut. If the hair is naturally curly then one can go for long spiral curls that overlap the crown hair.
Are you looking for inspiration for a short hair cut that comes from your favorite celebrity or models walking down the runway? There are many celebrities that have chosen bold and short haircuts that can outline bone structure of facial…
A significant change from her trend-blazing angled crop of last year, this Spice girl’s new ‘do softens her features and makes her look less structured, says her stylist, New York’s Garren. However, Garren warns that this cut isn’t for everyone. An angular face shape, high cheekbones and big almond eyes carry off the striking cut best.
Grooming is what makes a women attractive. Personality is more about poise and grace. Most times this is an inborn quality in a lady or else there is much to be learnt as one travels through life. Hair cuts and hair styles add much to the personality of any person irrespective of their age. There are many styles in long curly hair cuts and one should go for long hair cuts as per face shape.
Just like in sports and music, African American people also have some of the best trendsetters when it comes to hairstyles fashion. They showed that there are many styles that you can do even if your hair is curly. African Americans have some of the “sickest” hairstyles around that many people around the world are trying to imitate. Check out some…
Backcombing is extremely popular trend this season. Ponytail is the second fashionable trend. Now if you mix up these two trends you will get the perfect hairdo.
How to make a fashionable ponytail.
– Gather your hair in your left hand (the one you don’t write with; if your dominant hand is left, then reverse the instructions that follow using your right hand). Whether you use a hairbrush or just both of your hands to gather the hair is up to you. Hold it at the base (close to the scalp) in the position you are going to want it to be fastened. If you want a high ponytail, some people prefer to bend over and let their hair hang down when gathering their hair.
– Use a hairbrush to smooth it from your hairline to the base of the ponytail until it looks neat. It may help to sprinkle the brush with water or spritz it with hairspray. This step is not necessary, especially if you are in a hurry, or you are deliberately going for the messy look.
– On the right hand, stretch the hair tie/band over three of your fingers: thumb, index, and middle.
– Grab the ponytail with those three fingers and let go of it with the left hand.
– Hook your left index finger over the band (where it stretches between your index finger and thumb) and pull it over the ponytail. Keep the band stretched and simultaneously pull the rest of the ponytail through the band with your right hand.
– Twist the hair band with your left hand, fit three fingers through the loop you just made, and repeat the previous two steps (pull the band over the ponytail with the index finger of the opposite hand, then pull the rest of the ponytail through).
– Continue until there is no remaining part of the band that is wrapped around the ponytail.
– Experiment with different styles.